Treee completes the supply chain that goes from collection, treatment, recycling and recovery of WEEE, thanks to a network of plants leader in the WEEE sector.
Treee plants are placed on the national territory in these localities:
- Anagni, multipurpose plant with a section dedicated to the recovery of siliceous waste (glass from cathode-ray tube).
- Fossò, specialized in the complete treatment of large appliances (refrigerators and washing machines) and TV, is one of the most efficient in the world of treatment of hazardous WEEE in Italy.
- Livorno: reference plant for the treatment of large appliances linked to the cold chain and photovoltaic panels for the whole Central Italy.
- Montalto di Castro is the main and most advanced industry for the treatment of WEEE in the area, with technologies for the management of both large household appliances and television and small equipment.
- Rho, an Italian excellence of international renown focused on the collection, treatment and enhancement of WEEE, including light sources, and on the research of new recovery technologies.